Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
- This website was created to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
- This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
- Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the copyright and commercial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be, in whole or in part, traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- The visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree that they will not make use of this website for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of others (eg defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to law and good morals and business ethics,
iv) violates in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertising without subscription. consent of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or make available content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this website.
- The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
- Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer, do not take note of any document or file from the visitor’s computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor access to certain services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.